Various tablets are among a stack of books. On a wooden background. Close-up.
- 21st Century Catholic Evangelization: blogs are written by the members of the NCCL Evangelization Committee and invited guest authors exploring approaches, practices, resources, and programs.
- Be My Disciples: join as we talk and teach about true discipleship, as we find ways to help teachers, parents, catechists, and students articulate the gospel message so that others will better understand it. A ministry of RCL Benziger.
- Relevant Catechesis: a blog designed to share insights and ideas for carrying out the work of catechesis in a Catholic Parish.
- Catechists Journey: Joe Paprocki of Loyola Press gives idea and tips, solace and encouragement to catechists. You may subscribe to email delivery.
- Catholic Mom: Although the goal of this site is to celebrate Catholic motherhood and to learn and share about topics related to faith and family, you may find a lot of ideas here.
- Faith Formation Learning Exchange: news articles, blogs and great resources for faith formation for all ages and generations.
- Sadlier’s We Believe and Share: inspiration and resources for Catholics.
- Transforming Catechesis: helping catechists, the parish, and school catechetical leaders become more effective in their roles.