In a distinctly Catholic setting, the National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) invites young people and those that care for them from across the nation to encounter Christ, experience Church, and be empowered for discipleship. The gathering gives those gathered an experience of the universal church through engaging sessions, the sacraments, and opportunities for fellowship. The second chapter of the book of Acts tells about the coming of the Holy Spirit. At NCYC 2021, we will call upon the Holy Spirit to descend upon our young Church and set them Ablaze for the Lord!
Ablaze – Enciende El Fuego
November 18-20, 2021
Because of concerns about safety, COVID-19 testing, absence from school/work, and the overall well-being of young people/those that care for them, the Office of Evangelization & Catechesis will not be bringing a delegation to NCYC 2021 in Indianapolis. Our focus will be supporting parishes in participating virtually and providing diocesan activities, events, and pilgrimages locally to engage young people in NCYC safely. Individuals and families are welcome to attend the conference in-person on their own. There is more information about both options below.
- Individual tickets will be on sale from May 1-November 18 (or until sold out).
- Ticket pricing does increase at several points during the purchasing period.
- No ticket refunds unless in-person gathering is cancelled.
- Block hotel room rates may be available through conference organizers.
- A full (including tangible participant pack) virtual participation option and streaming/viewing only option will be available.
- Virtual gathering tickets will be on sale from May 1-November 18 (or until sold out).
- Tickets for the full virtual participation option must be purchased by October 1.
- Additional opportunities to engage young people in the experience locally will be provided.
Additional NCYC Information